Monday, May 17, 2010

…Family

Life is just like a book…

That's what I think right now.

We are who live this life become the author of our book's stories and the main character in that book.

There's always new experience in life from day to day, I believe that. I also got something new this evening.


 

May 17, 2010; 01.30 pm

I'm doing an interview with my informants. Lots of obstacles I've got. We are not sharing the same language; it's difficult to stand with that. I'm asking lots of things start from their name, education record, the city where they live, until their FAMILY.

I'm opening their books of life. I "read" it. Sometime I'm giggling, smiling, or laughing when I read it. It's interesting, really interesting. They told me so many trivia things that I don't know before about their country. We share our experiences together; share our thought, and our opinion. It's very fun when they describe about their family and their life. They could say everything frankly. They told me how scary their father is, how dear their mother, how kind or annoying their brother and/or sister. They said everything with interesting expressions.

Sometime, I think how lucky they are because they can do it easily. It's really hard for me to express such thing easily. But, it's a nice thing to know. At least, I learnt something from them. Learn to express your feeling, emotion, and affection frankly.

0 comments: